Role: Conveyancing Solicitor/Licensed Conveyancer /Legal Executive
Department: Conveyancing Department
Hours: Full Time
As a leading North East provider of Residential Conveyancing, Watson Woodhouse Group are seeking to recruit an additional Fee Earner to work in our expanding Harrogate Office. This is an exciting opportunity to work for a progressive practise and be a part of growing multi practice law provider.
The successful candidate will be able to work independently and as part of a team and be able to manage a caseload of residential property files to include; sale and purchase of freehold and leasehold properties; as well as new build transactions, re-mortgages, right to buy and help to buy schemes, and play an active part in the promotion of the firm’s services.
- A minimum of 2 years PQE within Residential Conveyancing is essential
- The ability to deliver Excellent Client Care
- Enthusiasm for the industry
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team and as an individual on their own initiative
- High levels of attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills, with an ability to prioritise and organise a complex workload to deadline
In return we offer a competitive salary, role prospects and training, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, workplace pension, Employee Assistance Programme, Christmas Saving Scheme and other staff benefits. Also working from home part time will be considered.
Email covering letter, CV and salary expectations to our Human Resource Department, at HR@watsonwoodhouse.co.uk.
Should you have any questions about the role/department please feel free to contact our HR team at the email above.