We think all of our challenges on DIY are worth trying but what makes our science challenges so special, you ask? While having fun you’re also understanding the building blocks to many scientific principles – and that’s pretty COOL!
This week, we’re sharing with you some of our favorite science challenges:
1. Let’s begin with How to Create a Parachute – it’s quite simple (as long as your parachute flies in the end)!
2. The best way to know if an object conducts electricity is to NOT touch it with your bare hands. Here’s where an electricity tester comes in handy. Try building one!
3. Want to see like an insect? Possibly the easiest science challenge on the list shows you how: Build compound eyes out of straws.
4. Learn how to build a camera lens – the way you experiment with photography will change after creating this!
5. How about transforming energy into sound? Build a noisemaker!
We hope you have fun. Don’t forget to share your projects with us!