Market Street Kitchen is now open for lunch Monday through Saturday, from 11:30am to 3:00pm. James Beard award-winning Chef Robert McGrath and Chef Matt Taylor have crafted an outstanding lunch menu, with prices ranging from $8-$15.
Midday options include Smaller Plates perfect for sharing, full flavored Sandwiches & Salads, and Substantial Plates for those with a larger appetite.
Menu items include:
- Crispy Fish ‘Street’ Tacos, Chipotle Mayo, Cilantro, Pickled Onions 8
- Pretzel-Crusted Crab Cakes, Escabeche & Tarragon Aioli 14
- Rustic Soup of Butternut Squash, Roasted Garlic, Brussels Sprouts 9
- Shrimp & Grits with Benton’s Country Ham 11
Sandwiches & Salads
- Grilled Pecorino-Truffle Cheese Sandwich with Tomato & Basil 13
- Spinach Salad, Warm Bacon Dressing, Coddled Egg, Scallions 10
- Flatbread with Brie, Smoked Salmon, Apple, Sage 12
- Caesar Salad with Chicken Confit, Eggplant Croutons, Dried Jack 13
- Chicken Fried Steak Sandwich, Black Pepper Aioli, Grilled Onion 15
- Green Chile Pork Stew, Pepper Jack, Charred Serrano Pepper 10
- Steamed Mussels, Smoked Ham Hock, Fennel, Sweet Butter 14
- The Burger 12
For more information about Market Street Kitchen visit marketstreetkitchen.com or call 480.278.7044.