MEET LEWIS, HELP A CHILD & GET A TAX DEDUCTION
“Your past and continued support of the Children of the Forest College Fund has been so successful that we are extending the campaign. Your donations will now provide life changing education and ultimately citizenship to younger, stateless children through kindergarten, elementary and high school.
MEET LEWIS, HELP A CHILD AND GET A TAX DEDUCTION
In 2015, Lewis Black was proud to help sponsor the first Children of the Forest College Fund, with a goal of $25,000 per year to cover the entire cost of helping 12 kids through four years of college. Thanks to YOUR generous donations, we met that goal in 2015-19. There were 7 University graduates and 5 vocational school graduates, with all returning to work in their communities and giving back.
For the 2021-22 Tour, we are setting the goal of $26,000 to cover the annual cost to operate the COF Young Children’s House (ages 3-12) and the COF Middle Age Boys house (ages 6-14). Both houses provide safe residences, health care, education, care workers, clothes, and legal assistance to start their path to legal status in Thailand, for these stateless children who have been abandoned, abused or orphaned on the Thai-Myanmar border.
THREE WAYS TO DONATE
100% of your donation goes to help these kids!
- Donate $750: *Receive 2 complimentary tickets in the first 10 rows plus you + your guest will MEET Lewis!
- Donate $500: You + your guest will MEET Lewis at a show you already have tickets for. Tickets are NOT included in this level.
- Donate $100: If you purchase fan club tickets and donate $100, you are entered into a random drawing for 2 Meet & Greets!! If randomly selected, you + your guest will MEET Lewis at a show on his 2021-22 tour. One winner will be selected every month of the tour and contacted by email around the middle of the previous month..
- *If you have already purchased fan club tickets, MAKE A NOTE of that in the comments field when you donate, and we will give you a SEAT UPGRADE to the front row of the fan club seats (in lieu of 2 complimentary tickets). VIEW TOUR DATES (more dates TBA).
- All donations are tax-deductible<
*Tickets and meet & greets are subject to availability and some black-out dates may apply.
Children of the Forest
2275 Broadway #101
San Francisco, CA 94115
(Please write “Lewis Black College Fund” in the memo)